- It’s not Goodbye… It’s HELLO to my brand new website, and you’re invited!
- Publishing News: Three-book deal signed with IFWG Publishing Australia
- Meet Danielle Hughes: Australian Author of the ‘Mystica’ Trilogy
- Two Writing Wins. Take That, Covid-19! (With Apologies to E B White)
- I’m proud to be an ‘Australia Reads’ Ambassador…
Join 1,714 other subscribers
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: young adult
I’m heading down the NaNoWriMo rabbit hole this November. Want to join me?
You can’t edit what isn’t written. That’s why, this November I’m going down the NaNoWriMo rabbit hole to make some much-needed head way on my latest work in progress. For the uninitiated, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, the annual, … Continue reading
Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
Last week I was thrilled to receive the cover art and design from IFWG Publishing Australia for my new novel ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’. The illustration and design is by talented UK artist Catherine Archer-Wills. It’s quite a … Continue reading
Posted in Children's Fiction: Picture Books, Junior, Middle Grade, and YA, Speculative Fiction, Writing News, Updates, and New Fiction Tagged Aussie spec fic, book launch, cover reveal, curtis creed and the lore of the ocean, IFWG Publishing, junior fiction, Literature, middle grade, novel, Rebecca Fraser, spec fic, speculative fiction, writing, ya, young adult Leave a comment