- It’s not Goodbye… It’s HELLO to my brand new website, and you’re invited!
- Publishing News: Three-book deal signed with IFWG Publishing Australia
- Meet Danielle Hughes: Australian Author of the ‘Mystica’ Trilogy
- Two Writing Wins. Take That, Covid-19! (With Apologies to E B White)
- I’m proud to be an ‘Australia Reads’ Ambassador…
Join 1,714 other subscribers
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: victoria
Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
Posted on May 2, 2020 by Rebecca Fraser
I love playing around with micro fiction. I’ve been dabbling (and drabbling) in it for years. I enjoy the challenge of telling a story, portraying an emotion, or revealing the briefest snapshot in time, within the tight parameters micro stories … Continue reading →
Posted in Writing Life: Wellbeing, Resources, Support (and Occasional Screaming Into the Void), Writing News, Updates, and New Fiction | Tagged authors, coronavirus, COVID-19, creative writing, editing, fiction, flash, isolation, Literature, lockdown, Melbourne, micro fiction, micro story, micro tale, mornington peninusla, Peninsula Writers' Club, publishing, quarantine, short stories, victoria, writers victoria, writing | 2 Comments