- It’s not Goodbye… It’s HELLO to my brand new website, and you’re invited!
- Publishing News: Three-book deal signed with IFWG Publishing Australia
- Meet Danielle Hughes: Australian Author of the ‘Mystica’ Trilogy
- Two Writing Wins. Take That, Covid-19! (With Apologies to E B White)
- I’m proud to be an ‘Australia Reads’ Ambassador…
Join 1,714 other subscribers
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: specualtive fiction
I’m heading down the NaNoWriMo rabbit hole this November. Want to join me?
You can’t edit what isn’t written. That’s why, this November I’m going down the NaNoWriMo rabbit hole to make some much-needed head way on my latest work in progress. For the uninitiated, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, the annual, … Continue reading
Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
It’s here and it’s happening! It’s almost time to launch this book baby into the literary world… Surf on in to celebrate the launch of ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’ in the Moorooduc Function Room at Mornington … Continue reading
Posted in Children's Fiction: Picture Books, Junior, Middle Grade, and YA, Writing News, Updates, and New Fiction Tagged adventure, australian writers, book launch, book signing, curtis creed, curtis creed and the lore of the ocean, fantasy, IFWG Publishing, junior fiction, loveozya, middle grade fiction, Mornington Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula Writers, Rebecca Fraser, specualtive fiction, young teen fiction 2 Comments