- It’s not Goodbye… It’s HELLO to my brand new website, and you’re invited!
- Publishing News: Three-book deal signed with IFWG Publishing Australia
- Meet Danielle Hughes: Australian Author of the ‘Mystica’ Trilogy
- Two Writing Wins. Take That, Covid-19! (With Apologies to E B White)
- I’m proud to be an ‘Australia Reads’ Ambassador…
Join 1,714 other subscribers
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: #love
‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
Posted on February 17, 2020 by Rebecca Fraser
Australia’s bushfire crisis has seen people from all over the world rally to the cause in the most generous and creative ways. Whether it’s donating money, time, or resources, people have stepped up, stepped out, doubled down, and dug deep…none … Continue reading →
Posted in Speculative Fiction, Writing News, Updates, and New Fiction | Tagged #authorsforfireys, #burningloveandbleedinghearts, #bushfires, #horrorforgood, #horrorwriting, #love, anthology, Australia, authors, book, charity, creative writing, dark, flash, horror, Literature, novel, poetry, sci fi, short stories, thingsinthewell, writing | 1 Comment